ARTILLERY LIMITED WARRANTY
LAST DATE UPDATED: March 2, 2023
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY (“Limited Warranty”) applies to all new and
refurbished Artillery hardware devices, including the Artillery Sidewinder X1, Artillery Sidewinder X2, Artillery Genius, Artillery Genius Pro, Artillery Hornet (collectively the “Products”), sold by ARTILLERY or any currently authorized
resellers (“Authorized Parties”).
LIMITED WARRANTYARTILLERY warrants that from the date of the initial purchase invoice, the Product is free from defects in design, material, and workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months. The warranty period is limited to the original purchaser's lifetime. Consumable parts excluded from this warranty are the heater cartridge, nozzle, DC fans, LED module, USB stick, and flat flexible cable (FFC, or ribbon cable). “Consumables” are defined as disposable items, parts, or components that are subject to deterioration and normal wear during the regular use of the Product. Items included in the tools bag are not covered. Electronic parts are warranted for a period of three (3) months. Electronic parts covered under this warranty include the mainboard, TFT screen, TFT control board, solid-state relay, power supply unit, end-stop sensors, filament run-out sensor, breakout boards, and AC heated bed. The glass for the AC heated bed is guaranteed with a flatness of 0.25mm (the difference between the highest point and lowest points).
VALID WARRANTY CLAIM
To make a valid warranty claim, the following requirements must be met:
- The claim must be made within the applicable warranty period, as defined below.
- The claim must be accompanied by the end-customer logs and/or any documentation requested by Artillery.
- The claim must be substantiated with original proof of purchase from an authorized Artillery reseller.
Artillery or its authorized representatives will repair or replace the non-conforming hardware Product or non-conforming part(s) of a hardware Product within a commercially reasonable time, as determined solely by Artillery. Artillery will bear the cost of replacement and shipping, provided that the claim is valid. Replacement parts or Products may be new or refurbished.
Artillery's Limited Warranty obligations do not apply in cases where any alleged Product failure or breach of warranty was caused by:
This Limited Warranty does not apply if Artillery is not notified of an alleged defect or malfunction prior to the expiration of the applicable warranty period. Artillery shall make the final determination as to the existence and cause of any alleged defect.
- Physical damage during shipping or normal wear and tear during the use of the Product.
- Improperly or incorrectly performed modifications, alterations, or repairs.
- Installation and use of parts or Consumables that were not certified or approved by Artillery or its designated representative.
- Unusual physical or electrical stress.
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or neglect.
- Exposure to moisture, flooding, fire, electrical problems associated with incoming power, or other acts not the fault of Artillery.
- Failure to adhere to Artillery's recommended maintenance procedures or comply with Product instructions and/or documentation.
- Removal of the Product from the country or region where it was originally sold by Artillery or its designated representatives, to the extent allowed by applicable law.
HOW TO GET WARRANTY SERVICE
To make a warranty claim, please contact Artillery Support via the web form located at https://desk.zoho.com/portal/evnovo/home.
EXCEPT FOR THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, ARTILLERY MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO THE PERFORMANCE OF ANY PRODUCT. ARTILLERY WAIVES ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, COLLATERAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF USE OR LOSS OF PROFITS, EVEN IF ARTILLERY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIMS OR DAMAGES.
STATUTORY WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE RIGHTS
Limited Warranty does not affect an End-Customer’s statutory warranty or
guarantee rights; it is granted in addition thereto.
* ARTILLERY offers this Limited Warranty on Products purchased through its Authorized
Parties. This Limited Warranty does not extend to products purchased from any
General information At what resolution does the Genius print? The Genius supports layer heights between 80 microns and 320 microns (with stock 0.4mm nozzle). What are the recommended operating conditions for the Genius? Artillery recommends an ...
Materials can be changed easily on the Genius by using the procedure from the menu. Besides changing a material you also have the option to load or unload material. Go to the menu TOOLS > CHANGE. To unload the material currently in the machine, ...
Build plate leveling
While using your Genius it is necessary to periodically calibrate the build plate for good adhesion of the print to the build plate. If the distance between the nozzle and build plate is too wide, your print won't adhere properly to the glass plate. ...
General information At what resolution does the Sidewinder X1 (SW-X1) print? The SW-X1 supports layer heights between 80 microns and 320 microns (with stock 0.4mm nozzle). What are the recommended operating conditions for the SW-X1? Artillery ...
How to flash original firmware for X2,Genius Pro,Hornet
You can download original firmware here. https://artillery3d.com/pages/downloads